18 Mar Virtual Peer Learning Event for the Regions “How to include « culture » dimensions in the EU-SPI ?”Posted at 19/03/20 10:38 am in Events by Anonymous
The fourth virtual peer learning event focusing on “How to include « culture » dimensions in the EU-SPI ?” took place on the 18th of March at 14:00 CET. The workshop was organised in the frame of the series of peer learning events as part of the activities of the EU SPI Pilot project, and aimed to allow remote participation for as many of the core members and associated regions of the project.
During the session the main presentation focused on
- · Understanding the notion of culture
- · Main interactions and intersections between culture and social progress
- · The interrelation between culture and SPI
- conceptualisation of the linkages between culture and social progress
- measuring culture in well being scoreboards.
- Future steps and questions
The presentation gave attendees the opportunity to actively participate through the use of an online tool (menti) that allowed them to vote, raise questions or make suggestions. In the presentation available for download below, you also see the answers to the questions included.
The input was followed by presentations from the regions of Bucharest - Ilfov (Romania) and the city of Umea/ Region of Vasterbotten (Sweden) sharing their own experiences with the how culture and social progress can be linked.
The relevant documents and video recording of the session can be found below:
- Peer learning event background document
- Presentation on "How to include « culture » dimensions in the EU-SPI ?", by Lena Tsipouri and Apolline Terrier
- Presentation from the region of Bucharest-Ilfov
- Presentation from Umea/ Vasterbotten
- Video Recording of the session
- Event Agenda