04 Jun Virtual Peer Learning Event for the Regions "How is the EU-SPI constructed? What is the methodology behind it?"Posted at 17/05/19 9:21 pm in Events by Anonymous
The first Virtual Peer Learning Event focusing on "How is the EU-SPI constructed? What is the methodology behind it?" took place on the 4th of June 2019.
In the frame of the EU SPI Pilot project, the team aims to organise a series of Peer Learning Events, some of which will be virtual to allow remote participation for as many of the core members and associated regions of the project.
The objective of the of the first virtual peer learning event was to provide the participant stakeholders with
- in-depth explanations on how the index is developed,
- a better understanding of the methodological differences between the regions (e.g. data might be collected on national level, data might be from different years, data sources might vary),
- an outline of limitations and possibilities.
Through the discussion, the project team tried to provide responses to questions like: Which kind of data is used? On which level is the data aggregated? Are there any time series available? Which approximations have been used?
The relevant documents and video recording of the workshop can be found below:
- First Virtual Peer Learning Workshop Factsheet
- First Virtual Peer Learning Workshop Presentation
- First Virtual Peer Learning Workshop Video
Our next virtual peer learning workshop will take place on the 27th of June. Read more here.