11 Oct Second EU-SPI Peer Learning Event, BrusselsPosted at 16/07/19 5:50 pm in Events by Anonymous
The second EUSPI Peer Learning event, focusing on "The comparability issue on indexes: The specific case of the EU-SPI" took place in Brussels on the 11th of October 2019.
The workshop discussed issues of comparability and types of peer groups aiming to:
- introduce the key concepts and issues that define the challenge of comparability between peer groups
- highlight ideas from case studies of different project partners, which can serve as inspiration for more detailed discussion and experience sharing
- suggest some key question to focus peer discussion.
The workshop agenda, fact-sheet and presentations are now available:
- Main presentation on comparability features of indexes
- Experience sharing from Catalonia
- Experience sharing from Eastern Slovenia
- Experience sharing from Western Greece