11 Feb Peer Learning event in Budapest “Using and improving the EU-SPI in the field of Education and Lifelong Learning”Posted at 20/01/20 8:08 pm in Events by Anonymous
The peer learning event on "Using and improving the EU-SPI in the field of Education and Lifelong Learning" took place in Budapest on the 11th of February 2020. The objective of this peer learning event was to discuss good practices and issues of education and lifelong learning at regional level – both in practice, policy making and data collection. There was a discussion about the main indicators and goals through which social progress and state of education can be measured; at the same time, other aspects in this area that could be considered worthy of including in the EU-SPI were also discussed.
Experts from Hungary and the international organisation EURYDICE shared their insights while the regions had also the opportunity to share and discuss good practices; the outcomes fo the event are concrete suggestions for the EU-SPI in relation to indicators covering the field of education and lifelong learning that will be further discussed with DG REGIO.
The event documents and presentations are available below:
- Background Paper on Education and Lifelong Learning, HETFA
- Event Agenda
- Role Playing Game, Elke Dall - ZSI
- Setting the scene, Balint Herczeg - HETFA
- Eurydice presentation, Jari-Matti Riihelainen
- Quality and Equal Opportunities in Education, Vanda Pacheco - CCDR
- Digital Competences Index, Gabriele Marzano - Emilia Romagna
- “Roma special colleges (Roma boarding schools) in Hungary”, Tamás Szondy
- “Early school leaving dynamics in Catalonia. Its determinants and its impact on social progress”, Marc Tataret Batalla - Catalonia
- "Regional approach for better education and knowledge in Eastern Slovenia", Peter Medved - Eastern Slovenia
- "Education and Long Life Learning in Romania", Ana- Christina Adumitroaei and Liviu Rancioaga - Bucharest-Ilfov
- "Rebrain: Initiative for tecnological/digital transformationin Western Greece", Spyros Papaspyrou - Western Greece
The event report is also available here.